Monday, October 13, 2008

My Crazy but Effective Food Routine

I am not a totally healthy individual but somehow, I managed to eat healthily. Okay, healthy eating sometimes, hahaha! Such an irony because my blog is named 'healthypeeps' yet I am not a super healthbuff who can be admired for a healthy lifestyle. Before, I have some body fat and it's kinda obvious. But now, I look like a stringbean. Hahaha! I lost lotza pounds when I started working. When I was a student, I look a lil' chubby especially my plump face. My appearance has changed a lot. Some friends and old colleagues did not recognize me. They commented a lot on how thin I am right now.

Is it because I look like a broomstick or a slender monster? I think I evolved just like the Pokemon dudes. I lost soooo much fat that fast! I don't have any diets or food deprivation schemes but I did lost 15 lbs. And, I don't even exercise that much! Blame it on my eating habits, fatigue and busy lifestyle. Yeah, I know I got a very fast metabolism which why I don't worry about fatty foods that much. Conclusion: I am underweight and overfatigue, that's why!

Around 7 - 7:30am> I do some stretching exercises then I drink lots of water after about 2-5 glasses until my stomach feels a little full. According to some research, drinking water upon waking up cleanses are system. We should not eat food right away and let the water stay for around 40 minutes to 1 hour. We can only eat after we urinate. This method flushes the toxins we have incurred the night before. If you don't feel like urinating, try drinking water some more.

8 - 9:00 am> I eat breakfast. Most of the time I eat oranges and bananas. When I feel like it, I eat rice. I don't like eating rice that much but I do eat lots of viands. Some say that's the reason why I'm sooo thin because I don't eat an ample amount of rice but my pet hamsters do. Lolz =)
*But do not eat too much oranges, it will make you acidic. I also don't take vit.C supplements unless I have colds. I still believe in the power of fruits and fruit juices.

11am> I eat chocolates and candies. I have a sweet tooth eversince I was child. No wonder I always get to have tonsilitis. I also nibble on cheese if we have a stock of it.

12:30nn - 1:30pm> I eat my lunch. Rice and viand. Lots of water. Sometimes I drink juices (strawberry or calamansi) or Enervon HP Chocolate Drink.

3:30 - 4:30pm> Snack time! I eat fruits, chocolates, donuts, yogurt and I drink buko juice. Most of the time I eat the aforementioned foods. I see to it that I drink buko juice once a week. Ya know, to maintain a healthy kidney. =)

5:30pm> I'll have another snack. Oranges or chocolates. Right now, it's Crunch Crisp and Cloud 9 bars. I drink my cup of coffee. Just 1 cup. =p

6:30 - 7pm> I drink water again and again. Water addict.

8pm - Dinner! There are times I don't eat rice. I'm not a fan of rice unless I am really hungry. I eat hamburgers, pizza or salad for dinner. Then, I'll have ice cream for dessert or a probiotic drink.

10 - 10:30pm> Before I sleep, I eat again. I eat fruits or chocolates. I have my supply of these yummy foods at home. Good thing I don't have ice cream, hahaha! I am obsessed with ice cream. Whatta yummy treat! There are also times I drink coffee if I feel sleepy at this point of time.

10:45pm> I drink water again. Sometimes, I have it magnetized. If I'm not yet sleepy, I eat oranges or bananas. There are times when I eat salt before going to sleep. Crazy, isn't it?! Before, I used to drink vitamins but now, I prefer to eat more fruits and vegetables.

11pm> Time for snooze.... Zzzzz....ΓΌ

I called my food routine crazy because that's just meeh! =) See, I have boring eating habits but I thrive on that for years already. Rotl. =D

Oh, by the way, I don't smoke but I do drink beer and wine. Let's chill out!

>HealthyPeeps<

No comments: